The Andrews ISD Natatorium is part of the new Performance Arts Center. The pool features a 25 yard competition pool along with a separate diving pool that features both one and three meter diving towers. The pool features a rim flow stainless steel gutter system and a state of the art Ultra Violet system for sanitation and chloramines destruction.
Sunbelt Scope of Work:
- Pool Structure
- Pool piping and mechanical
- Nemato National High Rate Sand filters
- Engineered Treatment Systems (ETS) ECF flow through medium pressure UV Systems
- BECSsys 5 Chemical controllers
- Pulsar 4 Chlorination system
- Stainless steel gutters
- Pumps from ITT Marlow
- Starting platforms from Paragon Aquatics
Owner: Andrews Independent School District
Owner Representative: Tom Carroll
General Contractor: Lee Lewis Construction
Architect: Hunter Corral Associates
Aquatic Engineer: C.T. Brannon Corp.; Terry Brannon, PE; Bryan Ziegler, PE.